Tuesday, May 21, 2013

He's a talker!

Within this past week to two weeks, Mason has really started to talk and communicate more and more with us. He is so cute when he talks! The only "word" that he really says is, "whooo." I seriously love it when he starts talking to us. The other day, he started doing this really cute thing where when he would wake up from one of his naps he would get the biggest smile on his face like, "Hey mom look... I took a good long nap. Are you proud of me!?" and then he would talk and talk and talk until he realizes that he's hungry and then starts fussing. He absolutely loves hearing Kyle's voice. Whether he is eating, laying on the ground or swinging in the swing, when he hears Kyle's voice he will stop everything that he is doing and search for him. Once he finds Kyle he has the BIGGEST smile on his face and immediately starts telling daddy about his day. I can't believe that he is 2 months old! He has probably tripled his birth weight. His face is getting so chubby and his little belly is getting so round. Tomorrow is his 2 month check-up and I wouldn't be surprised if he is in the high percentile when it comes to weight and length. This past Sunday, I was in the mothers lounge changing his diaper when another young woman came in to feed her 6 month old. She told me how cute Mason was and then asked how old he was. I told her he was 7 almost 8 weeks... haha her face! She couldn't believe how big he was for being only 8 weeks old. She said, "Holy Cow!! He's huge and really long!" Yup I can see where the length comes from :) and in our house he only eats whole milk, apparently .. none of this skim milk stuff. I wanted to show off my son a little bit and make you jealous of how cute my baby is. So here are a few video's of him talking to us.






1 comment:

  1. He's getting so big! I can't believe I haven't met him yet!

    ReplyDelete