Monday, May 13, 2013

1 Year Anniversary!

On Saturday, May 11th, Kyle and I reached our 1 year anniversary mark! I can't believe that it's already been a year! This past year Kyle and I have gone through trials that have made our marriage and love for one another stronger. When Kyle proposed to me over Valentines Day weekend last year, I thought I knew the man I was going to marry. I thought I knew his personality, I thought I knew how hard of a worker he was, and I thought I knew his love for me. But that was only tip of an iceberg! He is such a better man then I ever thought possible. When he proposed, I didn't think that I could love someone that much. But since then, my love for him has grown enormously! Who knew that you can love another human being that much?! I love you so much Kyle. You are a very thoughtful husband, a very hard and dedicated worker, and a great dad! Thanks for all you do!

One year ago we were on our way to Cabo San Lucas:

This year for our anniversary, we left Mason with my mom and snuck out for a few hours alone. We went and saw the movie 42 in theaters. If you haven't seen that yet go see it! It's a very good and inspirational movie!

Happy 1 year anniversary!
Love you Honey.Thank you for making me happy!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! That's so crazy that it's been a year! I still need to meet Mason. Next time I'm in Heber I will let you know far enough in advance! :)

    ReplyDelete