Wednesday, July 31, 2013

4 Months Old

Mason is 4 months old! I can't believe it. It seriously seems like yesterday we were rushing to the hospital because I was having contractions. In my eyes, Mason is still 7 lbs 8 ounces, until I hold him and then I feel like I'm holding a sack of potatoes! I can't believe how much he has grown! He honestly is huge... in a good way right? His 4 months stats are:

Weight: 16 Lbs. 12 ounces (72nd %)
Height: 26.5 inches (92nd %)Head Circumference: 17 inches (87th %)

It shocks me when I see him in his car-seat... and he's outgrowing it! When did he get this big?! I am loving watching him grow and learn new things every day. It melts my heart when he looks around the room to find me and when we make eye contact, he gets the biggest grin on his sweet little face. I can tell that he is going to be a mama's boy because no matter who he is with or what he is doing, he always has to know where mom is. He is a smart little bugger. He knows what to do to get our attention. Recently he does this fake cough thing... and he'll fake cry until we pick him up. He knows that he has mom and dad wrapped around his little finger! But Kyle and I love it! We don't go one minute without thinking about him. Here are a few things that he loves doing on a daily basis:


He loves playing with Daddy!!



He loves having his blankets up by his face!!



He loves sucking on anything! Especially his fingers!


He met President and Sister Uchtdorf (wasn't too happy at the moment!) 


LOVES being outside



 Loves to boat

 He hates laying down... So we have found a few chairs where he can sit up in them!



Again, I can't believe that he's already 4 months old! Time sure does fly! I am so glad that I have captured little moments in his life thus far, it is so fun going back and seeing how little he was and seeing his growth! Mom and Dad love you Mace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment