Tuesday, November 19, 2013

8 months old

Mason is just days away from being 8 months old! I can't believe how quickly time has gone, if only pregnancy went this fast right?? He is the sweetest little thing! He puts a smile on our faces every day. I love to just sit and watch him play, knowing that not one thing is stressing him out! I wish I could go back to those days when the only thing on your mind was play play and more play. I love being a mother. Yes, there are some really hard times when it comes to being a parent, but I cannot imagine my life without Mason in it. He is simply what makes our world go 'round. I love seeing the new growth in his life each and every day. It still amazes me and is such a testimony builder that I have a son of my own. I love seeing his face light up when he see's Kyle or I walk into his room to get him out of bed. I love hearing him moan and groan as he is eating his food and enjoying every bite. I love seeing him play in the water as we bathe him at night. I love seeing his brain work and learn new things as we show him the world around us. A baby is nothing short of a miracle and how blessed Kyle and I are to have a miracle live in our home every minute of every day! It's amazing how much you can learn from someone who can't say one word!





Looks like we have a future quarterback!



Too school for cool!!!







Love this little family of mine and wouldn't trade it for the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment