Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas time is here!!

Over Thanksgiving break, Kyle and I had the opportunity to spend the holiday with my side of the family out at Flaming Gorge. It was so fun. There was food, laughter and great memories made. Kyle unfortunately had to leave Thanksgiving night because he had to work the next day, but I stayed out at the cabin for a few more days and drove home with my family. While I was out there, we went out into the forest and picked out a Christmas tree! I love the memories that I have when I was little, running through the forest trying to find that perfect Christmas tree and this year was no different. After about 1 hour of hiking around we finally found it... that perfect tree! Sunday we drove home and that's when Kyle and I put the tree up and decorated it. 


The finished product!

 








Later that night, we put a Gingerbread house together! I found out very quickly that I cannot decorate or build things! I will leave that up to my husband :)

Very focused



Guess who decorated this baby??..... I'm going to blame it on the frosting squeezy thing and say it blew up right as I touched it.

Kyle decorated the left... and yes that bare side is mine :)

Home Sweet Home

1 comment:

  1. I love your tree and I love that you made gingerbread houses! You are so funny Ash! Your dad is probably so proud of your house-building skills! :)

    ReplyDelete